Chris Marsden shows
Behind The Presenter:
1) What led you to a career in radio?
The front door
2) What is your routine before starting your show?
S.S.S. (shave, shower and a sh…shhhh…..shove in the right direction)
3) What is the most challenging part of the job?
The front door (dodgy lock)
4) Who is your favourite music artist and why do you like them?
Can’t say, as there are too many…I admire all music artists for what they do and how they did it!
5) Do you have a favourite hobby outside of radio?
6) What music do you listen to when you’re not working?
My wife’s poor taste in music
7) What advice would you give people who want to work in radio?
Don’t, it’s a very small community in this big wide world…become a teacher or a doctor!
8) Be honest, best decade for music?
80’s….THERE ARE NO OTHER DECADES (what a silly question)
9) What’s your favourite beech on the Costa Blanca ?
Altea – So relaxed, friendly and the choice of food is magnificent